New Kent, VA
8921 Pocahontas TrailProvidence Forge, VA 23140ph: 804-932-3333fax: 804-557-3941ElizabethCave@CornerstoneSupportServices.com
Cornerstone is Now Accepting Applications for Full and Part-Time
Direct Support Professional
Click "Application for Employment" below and Fax or mail your application.
Address: 8921 Pocahontas Trail
Providence Forge, VA 23140
Application for Employment
*Equal Opportunity Employer.*Drug-Free Workplace.
Come and join our growing team!
Direct Support Professional:
* Please note - The list below is not comprehensive
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivelant.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass all required background checks.
- Must be organized and quality driven.
- Must be a team player and willing to work as a team to provide person centered services.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for residents.
- Provide residents an environment conducive to success.
- Assist residents with daily living skills as needed.
- Assist residents to access community resources.
- Enjoy the company of those you help support.
Contact us to learn more!!!
Copyright 2009 Cornerstone Support Services. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!